The Wellington Loop is a future focused learning community that actively supports the transformative power of collaboration between schools. The Loop provides the opportunity for schools to share and develop innovative thinking and practice in the digital age. We offer a wide range of services to our member schools.
Some of the ways we can help are:
- access to a supportive and collaborative learning community
- participation in topical discussion forums throughout the year
- participation in our full day teacher professional development conference in June each year – the LoopEd Conference
- development of your school’s public website
- development of your school’s alumni database
- access to in-school Professional Development for staff in your primary school
- collective purchasing discounts for technical services such as:
- Hapara Teacher Dashboard
- School Mobile App – http://schoolappsnz.co.nz
If you want to know more about any of these services, or what other services we can provide to your school, get in touch with us!
Details of our membership packages for 2018 are now available and we encourage schools to let us know by 30 October 2017 if they wish to take up membership.
Click here for further details:
2018 Secondary School Membership